Death Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Valley

Home of Death Valley.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Alliance HomepageAlliance Homepage  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonbo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Hello, my ingame name is Dragonborn. I would like to apply to DV, though I am sure this is obvious as this is the DV section.

My village coords are (-15/54). I have been playing travian for little over a year across several different servers. I currently have one village at 174 pop, but expect to have my second village within the next week.

I am on often. I usually play for about 30 minutes in the morning and 4-6 hours in the afternoon. Unfortunatly I have no good farms nearby, and being a gual a large military is not a priority this early in the server. I do have 15 phala however which I use to occasionally raid nearby inactives.

I'm sure most have us have been attacked atleast once on this server, and I am no exception. However I have never given a single resource to an attacker, and haven't been attacked in the last 2 weeks. (The obvious purpose of his attack was farming, I can always list the name by request, though I think I have settled the matter. Wink

Currently I play on two servers; International servers 6 and, of course, 2. I played on server 5 for a few months at first until I was cata'd to delete. Gotta love those first servers, neh? In server 6 I am a wing leader in FADA, one of about a dozen alliances likely to make a run at the WW, so I have some leadership experience in high places.

I won't lie, though this may make me seem less qualified. I am 14, though I have skipped a few grades. I reside in Utah, USA; -6 GMT.

I have played a few other games similar to this, though I doubt that it really matters as none of them I found nearly as engaging as travian, so they were quickly abandoned.

My goals on this server are gaining more experience in the beginning of a server, reaching a faster start up time, among other more basic goals.

To put things simply I would like to join your alliance because it is both very large and very near. I am currently part of a small alliance, but as is with many small alliances it benifits the leaders much more than the average player. An alliance is responsible for protecting it's members, allows players to meet many others under friendly terms, and serves as a place to plan, prepare, and ask advice. I doubt that any but a large alliance could fit these requirements, which is why I am now applying

As stated previously, my requirements are simply a strong alliance with a large number of nearby members. I also prefer alliances that have rather strict activity rules, such as no yellows etc., which I believe makes for a much stronger alliance. As a single player, I think it is everyone's responsibility to defend and attack alliance targets according to orders, stay active, and read and post in the forum regularly, all of which I do in my current alliance. I am also aware that DV is currently full, so if there is some kind of waiting list please add me.

Thank you,
Dragonborn
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Valley :: Public :: Applications :: DV APPLICATIONS-
Jump to: