Death Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Valley

Home of Death Valley.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Alliance HomepageAlliance Homepage  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a group on the forum ;]

Go down 
+2
DriverDude
Luke The Great
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke The Great

Number of posts : 5
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character sheet
MARKS:
I need a group on the forum ;] Left_bar_bleue0/0I need a group on the forum ;] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Marks: 0

I need a group on the forum ;] Empty
PostSubject: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:26 pm

hi guys,

I'm since 2day in DV-NW and I would like to see the NW part of of the forum if that's possible Smile

thanks,
Lukas
Back to top Go down
DriverDude

Number of posts : 3
Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Character sheet
MARKS:
I need a group on the forum ;] Left_bar_bleue0/0I need a group on the forum ;] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Actually Luke, you and I are in DV-NW™ which does not have a section on the forum yet, so what you should be asking for is a DV-NW™ section
Back to top Go down
The unknown one
Admin
Admin
The unknown one

Number of posts : 47
Tribe : ROMANS
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Character sheet
MARKS:
I need a group on the forum ;] Left_bar_bleue0/2I need a group on the forum ;] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/2)

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:20 pm

Im sorry but were busy right now discussing something
Back to top Go down
https://deathvalley.forumotion.com/
Takairatakanava

Number of posts : 1
Tribe : Gaul
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character sheet
MARKS:

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 pm

The same
Back to top Go down
Luke The Great

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character sheet
MARKS:

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 am

oh, ok no problem, I can wait Smile
Back to top Go down
obi-wan
STAFF
STAFF
obi-wan

Number of posts : 224
Tribe : romans
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Character sheet
MARKS:
I need a group on the forum ;] Left_bar_bleue1/2I need a group on the forum ;] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Marks: 1

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:51 am

thats good lol
Back to top Go down
The unknown one
Admin
Admin
The unknown one

Character sheet
MARKS:
I need a group on the forum ;] Left_bar_bleue0/2I need a group on the forum ;] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/2)

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:18 pm

IVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT DV-NW™ IS NOT OUR OFFICIAL BUT SOON WILL BE. PLEASE HOLD ON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Back to top Go down
General Stuff

General Stuff

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
MARKS:

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm new here, so I just have a few questions. Question What exactly is the point of this forum? Each alliance has its own individual forum in-game, and I don't see any topics for announcements to be made to all DV wings. Is it just that some of these things are still under development? (like the DV-NW wing section of the forum...even though I don't get the gist of it). And also, how come there's an "Applications" forum, and yet there are seperate Applications forums for each of the different wings? How are players supposed to apply here if they don't have the link? Or is that for existing members to apply for positions? Question

Okay, I'm done. Were you listening, or were you kind of...well.... Sleep ?

Last edited by General Stuff on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot what the Applications forums were called and had to check the homepage...lol)
Back to top Go down
The unknown one
Admin
Admin
The unknown one

Character sheet
MARKS:

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Well... we are under some serious Bugs/Glitches with the forums right now, and we have some behind the scenes development going on.... to find out more about this please just contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a group on the forum ;]   I need a group on the forum ;] Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a group on the forum ;]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Valley :: Public :: FATAL PROBLEMS-
Jump to: